- Updated 12:20pm 26/06/17
- 20/09/16 - Caution - Large erosion channels on the Northern side of runway 12/30 (on the edge of the gravel surface) at and around the intersection with runway 09/27. Pilot responsibility. Runway 09/27 is usable but East end only, grass only aprox 400m, DO NOT CROSS THE INTERSECTION WITH 12/30 DUE TO DEEP EROSION CHANNELS.
- 30/03/16 - Caution - New communications tower aprox 150'AGL installed within circuit area on the southern side of the field.
- 01/01/15 - Caution - model aircraft flying takes place at YJIN. Models should be grounded when aircraft are operational in the circuit area, but keep a good lookout.
- 29/04/14 - Landing Fees payable UFN Rates
- 29/04/14 - Permanent - Taxi with Caution - Mowed areas may not be suitable for aircraft movement, please check surface prior to taxying
- 29/04/14 - Permanent - Animal Hazard - Emus, Kangaroos, Eagles and other wildlife.
- 29/04/14 - Permanent - Gravel surface has loose stones - do runups on the grass, keep your aircraft moving on the gravel surface. Pilot responsibility.
- See Our Pilot Information Page for more details.